By now you’ve probably heard of Bitcoin – there are stories of people who have made thousands of dollars overnight with this and other cryptocurrencies.
As with any new speculative investment, there is an element of risk. That’s why starting with free $10 Bitcoin is a good way to try it out and start learning how it all works. I’m still new to all of this myself and came across this process during my research. It helped me, so I thought I should share it with you.
The first things to know about buying Bitcoin is that there are several main ways to buy it and it’s not that complicated.
The main two ways to buy Bitcoin are through a broker or through an exchange. Check out the Coinbase exchange – they are one of the largest exchanges, have a clean and easy to understand interface, are available through apps on various mobile and desktop platforms, and offer you $10 of free Bitcoin to get you started. There are other exchanges I’ve tried that work well – BTCMarkets and Coinspot to name a couple that are both good – but only Coinbase has a $10 startup bonus.
Additional benefits of Coinbase are that it works locally in multiple currencies – if you’re in Australia, for example, all your data will be displayed in Australian dollars, so you don’t have to keep up with exchange rates and such.
It’s also worth mentioning that Bitcoin isn’t the only cryptocurrency that Coinbase deals in – you can also buy Etherium (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) or LiteCoin (LTC) – whichever currency you choose to use, you can still get $10 of free Bitcoin.
Without further ado, here’s how to get your free $10 Bitcoin:
1) Login to Coinbase (the link at the bottom of this article will allow you to get a $10 bonus)
2) Complete the account setup process, including verifying your email address, phone number and uploading proof of ID (driver’s license, passport or other photo ID – this can be done by taking a photo with your phone)
3) Enter your credit card details and verify your card by viewing the transactions that Coinbase will add to your online banking statement (this is instant and there is no charge to you)
4) Place an order for $100 Bitcoin, Etherium – anything – in your now activated account. If your local currency is not USD, you will need to ensure that you order the equivalent amount of USD 100
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: All Bitcoin purchases are charged and Coinbase is no different. At the majoritythe fee for your initial purchase of $100 should be around $4 ***
5) That’s it! After a few days, $10 worth of bitcoin will show up in your Coinbase account – even when you deduct the purchase fee, you’ll still be ahead.
So if you’re curious about Bitcoin, want to dip your toe in risk-free, and want to get some free money(!) in the process, give this a try. Bonus Bitcoin will more than cover your first deposit fees and can help you learn what it’s all about.
Some final notes:
• This process will only work if you are a new Coinbase user. If you already have an account, you will not receive a free credit
• You can get free $10 just by signing up using the link below.
• The above offer is limited in time – after creating an account using the link, you have 180 days where you can buy $100 worth of Bitcoin, Litecoin or Etherium and still get $10 credit.
I hope you have a prosperous and happy future with Bitcoin and take advantage of the free $10. Free money doesn’t come along every day, and with the rates Bitcoin has been growing lately, $10 could multiply pretty quickly! My plan is to just sit at $110 for a while, see what happens and feel the ups and downs of Bitcoin. Let’s see how we do.