The phrase “how to train your dog” can end there. For example, you may want to know “how to teach your dog to listen when distracted” or “how to teach your dog to listen from a leash” or “how to train your dog to sit” or “how to teach your dog to listen around other dogs”.
The cone is endless.
So it’s important to know what you want your dog to do. In this article I will show you how to train your dog to listen to you by teaching him 2 very powerful commands.
These two commandments form the basis of all other commands in the teaching of obedience. The two orders sat down to come.
How to Train Your Dog to Sit
This is one of the easiest instructions. Sitting on the command is a necessity, as puppies have almost no self-control. This is a useful command for the doorbell ring as your dog will not jump on your guests.
Teach to sit in command
1. Sit on the floor in front of your puppy
2. Hold your favorite treat in your hand և hold it close to your nose. The treatment should be in your closed hand, և your hand should not be so high above his head that he starts jumping for it. Slowly move your hand up so that his head is back in your hand և healed.
3. As his head moves back and forth in the direction of the party, his butt is about to hit the floor.
4. As soon as he hits the floor, say “sit down”, then let the hospitality go to his mouth, immediately say “good boy”.
5. Repeat this exercise several times a day և Be sure to combine his behavior with the word “sit”.
Make it a game և try to have fun with it. But do not do it so often that your dog gets tired of it.
How to train your dog to come?
First, keep in mind your phrase or “marker” before you start. Also, have your dog have your favorite treats.
Next, tie a leash around your dog’s collar and allow it to wander around for a while. After learning it, take the end of it շրջ walk with him in your yard. When he gets used to wearing your seat belt, he will start to think that you are both one.
Now start walking backwards, encouraging him to come with you with your punctuation mark (may be “yes”) while you give him some pleasure.
When he comes and comes with you, say yes and entertain him. Then start associating the behavior with the word “come”. Every time he comes, entertain him and tell him what a good boy he is.
If he does not answer, do not say another command. If your dog does not come, just go to him: gently guide him to the place you want.